I haven't had a fun day to myself. Today's supposed to be the day I go out, hit the mall and just have simple fun with my friends. Just my luck that toilet bowl is clogged with shit, overflowing and nobody can stay home today because they are all eff-ing "BUSY". Well EFF your bullshit. I haven't had a decent day to myself, because I've been working two jobs like a mother and balancing school and readings. This was supposed to be MY weekend, dammit.
And I have to be the one cleaning after ppl's shit in the bathroom waiting for the damn plumber who is half hour late.
fml.
omg... that was horrible! sabar shafi... your housemates should have been there helping you. everyone's busy, but the house is everyone's responsibility.
ReplyDeleteyou still have a half CATurday to get back into the world of fun :) meow, don't be sad okayyy <3<3
omg... that was horrible! sabar shafi... your housemates should have been there helping you. everyone's busy, but the house is everyone's responsibility.
ReplyDeleteyou still have a half CATurday to get back into the world of fun :) meow, don't be sad okayyy <3<3
:) Kak Lin, you never fail to make my day! I love CATURDAYS!...Miss my rocky so much!
ReplyDelete