Monday, September 20, 2010

One of those days

There are days I feel like the most messed up human being ever. That I'm not doing enough. That a million things may be happening at once, but I haven't done anything worth doing. That I encounter many many people, but none worth my attention. 
I guess today is one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. today is only 1/(365*67.2) = 0.0000407697326 which is about 0.00407697326% of your life (67.2 is the current world average lifespan).

    :) if today is one of those days, you will have insyaAllah

    100 - ((1 / (365 * 67.2)) * 100) - ((18 / (365 * 67.2)) * 100) = 99.9225375% of your life in terms of days that will not be one of those days again! hehehehe hugsssss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you are so amazing and you made today less like "one of those days"! Oh, the power of math!
    Love you mucho! <3

    ReplyDelete