If you really knew me, you'd know that I overthink. That I am corny as hell sometimes. That I have odd moments of masochism. That I can be submissive, but spit words of fire when my limits are pushed. If you really knew me, you'd know I have insecurities.
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm afraid of being alone. I live a pretty quiet life sometimes, that I'd turn the music on just to keep me company. In fact, I have the T.V. turned on a I am typing this, with Spiderman showing, but I'm barely paying any attention to it.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I've had someone wishing me goodnight every night before I sleep. That I had a nightmare last night, after sleeping for just an hour, past midnight, but texting that someone made me feel better & less afraid after. If you really knew me, you'd know I care very much for that someone, and he's held my hand through so many downs I've had in my life. If you really knew me, you'd know that I love whole-heartedly, without looking back, without regrets.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm happy. And there's no place else I'd rather be. If you really knew me, you'd know that faith, truth, love and strength are all I need.
If only.
Do you really know me?
No comments:
Post a Comment