Shaf's "Splendidly Groovy" Goals for Second Year
- Dean's Honor List
- Higher GPA than last year. (90% in Courses)
- Finish assignments a WEEK in advance
- 2 hours of reading every night.
- *READ every assigned course materials before classes
- Dedicate time for CSAS & make it the coolest and awesomest group on campus
- Be the coolest and grooviest ever Arts One Peer Helper
- Be in touch with the family, friends & boyfriend as much as possible
- Save money in the bank by December (for future loan debt payment purposes)
- Stay fit, polish up cooking skills, be organized.
I can definitely help you with that last goal (excluding the "stay fit" and "be organized" parts because God only knows where you'd end up if you were to follow my lead, haha). While my cooking skills are far below mediocre, and thus I will not be able to help you improve your abilities in the conventional way, my tummy is always open for taste testing! Free food is always appreciated and GOOD free food makes my world go round so feel free to send them cooking attempts my way~ My tums will welcome you (and them) with open arms (...intestines?), especially after the horror I will undoubtedly put it through during the next eight months, in which I shall physically abuse it with atrociously nutrient-deficient 5-minute meals.
ReplyDeleteMy tummy thanks you in advance. (: