A bagel buttered and sprinkled with sugar, an orange, and my cup of hot chocolate for breakfast. I spent fifteen bucks on grocery, to last me the next couple of weeks yesterday. Frozen fish sticks, bagel, oranges, bologna and tuna. Home packed food is healthy food anyway. Off to work in half hour. I checked the weather forecast moments ago and anticipate an autumn chill of 8 degree Celsius. I drowned my warm tea to the last drop yesterday, on my way to the bus stop because of the wind. And it rained on my way back, I was walking without an umbrella.
Today's another day.
Just one day at a time, Shaf.
Although I can't wait to have a day to myself and just sleep in, do nothing, and fry my brains.
I'm A BUM. =)
D:
ReplyDeleteDISLIKE this post!
(Only because I want that food ): ) & I know what you mean about the rain... It started pouring yesterday in intervals and I had no hoodie/umbrella/jacket so I had to use my zip up sweater as my shield ): SO. COLD.
(BTW, I just looked at your live traffic feed... and I think someone else from Kingston is following your blog as well, because I've only been on your site twice in the past 24 hours but the Kingston, Ontario label is showing 5 times... o_O Maybe you truly do have a retired old Kingstonian man stalker :P)
ReplyDeleteI know I hate rain on days I'm being productive but love it when I'm lazing around at home...and hahahahahaha about the retired old Kingstonian man (oh, fml). :(
ReplyDelete