Monday, March 29, 2010

I am Miss Busy Bee.

This is the final week of class, and I'd love to get all sentimental about it.....
But I am so bad at time management, so I better not.

I think I've lost my head...
I mean, I'm blogging about it, right now.
And I'm thinking about silly dorky things to say to Mr. llama because I miss him much.

Okay, list of things to do:
  • FYSM presentation
  • Philosophy readings + paper
  • PACK for Sauga & Port Stanley...BRING BOOKS.
  • PAY MY PHONE BILL!!!
  • Law, Human Rights & Women's Studies exam notes (this will take forever)
  • ****Adrita's Birthday (For date, google Vimy Ridge...yes, I'm a terrible best friend).
  • Mail rent check, landlady update on laundry machines
  • CUSA application & $2-plunge
  • Find a summer job.
  • Top up my stash of junk food
One day at a time.
Oh, I can handle it.
I'm thinking about going for a long walk. But that might be a bad idea, right?

So, I solemnly swear, to log on facebook only twice a day starting tomorrow.
And I will blog twice a week.
I'll keep this up until I finish exams, because I'm a very disciplined young lady. I want a 90% on all my exams.

So, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment