It is terribly stuffy and warm in my room despite the electric fan plugged in two feet away from my face. I'm yawning, even though I woke up about forty five minutes ago. I woke up feeling like a murderer from a terrifying dream... I don't recall what time I fell asleep last night. I was hopelessly wandering around the windows of my house, wishing to catch sight of the northern lights. Knowing, of course, that my suburban street is polluted with lights that diminish my chances of sighting anything. Nevertheless, as I tuck myself back in bed, I caught myself staring at the ceiling and over thinking things. I probably slept a bit after sunrise. At 5:30 am I guess.
It'll be fun being up all night at Algonquin the next three days. I'll be out and far from city lights too, and into the wilderness. I doubt any aurora borealis will appear.
But I can always be hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment