Monday, November 30, 2009

You are mine :)

The rain like glitter slid down
& I've been through this many times
I'd reflect on my weekend.
Analyzing my favorite moments.
& As the wheels turned,
I'd be miles away from you.
Inside, my heart felt strange.
It surprised me.

Funny.
How songs came playing into my head the moment the bus moved.
Weird.
How five hours later, I saw you.
But you felt so far away.

I should be used to this.
But I secretly don't want to.

But last night I saw side of you emerging.
It wasn't the silly side.
No.
Well I've seen that.
Neither was it the confused.
Nor annoyed, mad, or hurt.

I don't know what it was.
...that side that I saw.
Seeing you reflecting on your past.
Reminiscing your childhood.
I saw what was inside of you.

You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment