I hate the feeling of having to leave home.
Yesterday was my fourth time, leaving Toronto for Ottawa.
At the same time, I hope I continue to feel this way.
Continue to miss home.
Anticipate being my family.
It makes us stronger and closer, no?
This always happens.
It's becoming routine, but I get sentimental and quiet on the bus back.
I would reflect on the weekend being wonderful.
And as the wheel of the bus turns, so did my mind.
I'm in the library now.
Been sitting here for about 8 hours. But not consecutively, or my bum would hurt.
I took breaks, went to tutorial, had dinner and sat for the interview with my lecturer.
My Women's and Gender Studies exam is on thursday.
I've got enough covered. For tonight that is.
:)My title for this post is random but I officially declare it my favorite.
Just thought you'd like to know, I started the morning with blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese, chocolate danish and a large french vanilla. Yummy
Now, I think I'm tired enough to going home.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment