For one thing, he's got more hair than I do.
Gorgeous, I know.
Intellectually, he's brilliant
I'm just trying to get my sugar level to rise now, just before I start the essay.
Snacking on granola, grapes and strawberries. Turning myself slowly into a health nut.
To my right I see a huge crane out the window, with equipements dangling down and pointy objects.
Front row seats to watch construction workers at work.
I like the yellow hard hats they wear. Makes them look cool.
If only they have yellow boots....and checkered red shirt underneath denim overalls....
Hehe..I'd be surrounded by Bob the Builders. Many of them!
Okay, I just picked the weirdest spot in the library.
And I am amused by it.
Good thing I can see some trees.
And at least, there's sunlight.
I get more sunlight than the average person on this long table....One window to my right, and one more in front of me. Because I'm in the corner...heeeheee I feel kinda special =P
So the sugar is kicking in.
I'll try get off facebook and start nerding :)
No comments:
Post a Comment