Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dear Reader

You know what is the most messed up thing ever?
My willingness to publicize my life, through blogging. My voluntary position to exercise my creativity and writing style openly. Sometimes I reveal the most intimate details ever, because sometimes it comforts me that some odd reader out there sympathizes with me. So here and there, I may get comments that motivate me, and push my limits to stand back up again when I fall (I have complained many times about how terrible of a year it has been).

But at the same time, it bugs the crap out of me that someone out there may be entertained by my moments of masochism. May find pleasure at my moments of downfalls. Sadistic, I know.

But oh well.
I get sadistic sometimes too.
The world is subjective afterall.

So you, who read this.
Are you brave enough to admit your nosy-nature?

2 comments:

  1. woah... I hv the same bothering notion abt blogging too smtms. js smtms. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH, such subtle way of admitting your nosiness I see....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete