A calendar of flowers in partial bloom
Hangs in my room
Sways to the sound of a distant memory.
Still so far but not away from me
I was there with you by the rocks
A portrait of the crashing Atlantic waves
A portrait of the crashing Atlantic waves
And horizon in blue
You with your sunglasses, and black t-shirt
Salty sweet breathes in the air
Places to go to, and places we've been.
Don't lose sight of me now
You with your sunglasses, and black t-shirt
Salty sweet breathes in the air
Places to go to, and places we've been.
Don't lose sight of me now
I'm a passenger docking the harbor of this
Thoughtless sea of certainty
Let me tell you who you really are,
& I'll tell you when we make it as far as the end of the blue.
Thoughtless sea of certainty
Let me tell you who you really are,
& I'll tell you when we make it as far as the end of the blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment