Let me justify this:
I am a very busy woman who depends on email replies and facebook messages for appointments ever so frequently.
Who am I kidding,
I can creep people 24/7 now! Yay!
And this is a photo I took of my dinner on my blackberry.
Notice the photo above illustrates my attempt at leading a healthy lifestyle.
Be proud of me please, I eat my proteins and veggies. :)
Notice the photo above illustrates my attempt at leading a healthy lifestyle.
Be proud of me please, I eat my proteins and veggies. :)
P.S. I still have yet to find a name for my blackberry.
P.S.S. Lemon Drop is doing great. He continues to make my day and capture sunshine on rainy days. He also says HEY!
P.S.S. Lemon Drop is doing great. He continues to make my day and capture sunshine on rainy days. He also says HEY!

No comments:
Post a Comment