I've got Break Even by The Script playing on loop with a book balanced on my lap.
I love the sound Danny O'Donoghue's raspy jazzy voice crooning. It's sorta a crossover between Bedouin Soundclash and Maroon 5.Summer music.
Alright maybe the meaning behind the lyrics is meant to be h
Alright maybe the meaning behind the lyrics is meant to be h
eartbreaking. But the song makes me happy, in a twisted sorta way I'm too lazy to explain. Summer has made me lazy.
Check mark the following off my summer list:
Check mark the following off my summer list:
- Breakfast for dinner
- Sushi run
- Barbeque
- Barefeet on the grass
- Picnic
Oh and a bonus. My photo from Carassauga appeared on the Mississauga News website. Mr. llama stole the spotlight with me. Search my name on the Mississauga News website and click photos! I'm gonna be famous!
No comments:
Post a Comment