"Crap. Its the darn french again trying to seperate... Thats what the earth quake was about. A bunch of frenchies with their jackhammers at the border of quebec trying to seperate 'emselves from main land.."
"it had to be the protesters for the G20 that was going down the street. Now if we put them together must be an ugly scene of the tanks running over the protesters down the street...."
I was parked in a car, after my job interview moments when it happened. Okay well, I was on the passenger side so I was consciously praying that I wasn't heavy enough to tip the car over. I felt the car moving left and right, and I thought it was just the wind at first...it could've been a wind. That was until I heard the radio announcing about an earthquake. What happened after? Being the facebook addict that I am, I just had to update my facebook status, of course!...And I thought about getting out of the car, until it stopped.
Thank God there were no reports of structural damages or major injuries. I have always known Southeastern Ontario to be prone to hurricanes and tornadoes once a while. But I had no idea that we are close to a fault line. Regardless, I take this as a reminder of God's creation, that anything is possible, and I am thankful to Him that no harm was done.
On the other hand, after the interview this afternoon, I got a phone call from the employer an hour ago. And I am employed as a Sales Associate at a home decor/furniture company! My first ever paying job!
On the other hand, after the interview this afternoon, I got a phone call from the employer an hour ago. And I am employed as a Sales Associate at a home decor/furniture company! My first ever paying job!
I guess today is the day to be grateful. For my existence, safety, health and everything good that has come my way. Alhamdulilah.
alhamdulillah... congrats shafiiiiii nanti raya nak duit raya :P
ReplyDelete