Thursday, February 4, 2010

Solitude can be sweet.

Sipping my large cup of half hot chocolate and half french vanilla.
I remember last year in an Ice-Breaking session of the first day in English class. Mr. Ornstein had us answer a bunch of questionnaires in class and one of the question was "Do you prefer CHOCOLATE or Vanilla?" Ornstein obviously opted for chocolate. He was annoyed at me when I responded "cookies and cream". Good old Ornstein. I kinda miss his grouchy-ness.

Silly how a simply drink can make me feel like high school was ages ago.
I'm surprised at how it tastes slightly less sweeter than I expected.
I can see the ceiling of clouds pretty high today, from the corner window of the library.
It is milky out, but sunny. I like the sun.
I am starting to realize how the weather truly has an impact on my mood.
My mood seems pretty light today. Light like the wind, because my mind seems to wander peacefully.

My head feels lighter. Maybe it is my hair. I styled it a little messy. And I'm wearing my new leather boots. Which I have kept stored in my closet for too long. I'm feeling confident today.

I just finished my questions for my presentation, which is due in three hours. Just a bit before, I had a phone call from you. Stressful you sounded, but I thought sweet. Sweet that you'd call and was thinking of me. I wish I could alleviate much of your anxiety...

I should be nervous for my first ever university presentation right now, but strange as it seems, I am not.

I like this, solitude. Silence
I have been out a lot lately.
It's nice to be alone, and daydream.

UNTIL...the guy behind me just SNEEZED so frikin LOUD breaking me out of my mindless thoughts....scaring the CRAP out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment