Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life is this, as we made it to be

At another place, in another time
Landmark these thoughts at the back of my mind
Sweet winter breeze breathes, leaves me to cool
The night is young, I witnessed the moon
Songs of happiness sings inside my head
Beside the canal, I held on to myself,
Wishing for your hands

At another place, in another
I walk down these streets,
A colourful life
Passing by crowds and musical strings
Closing my eyes, wandering through time
Smiling to myself,
Your thoughts are with me.

Somewhere, someplace
Maybe at the same time
While I’m reading my books
Or dreaming my life away
In my room, roaming the streets,
Or sleeping through my whole day

Somewhere, someplace,
Maybe you’re asleep
,Or passing by faces, and pretty things
& thinking just like me
Life is this, as we made it to be

You’re miles and miles away
But you’re my sweetest part of the day
As I bookmark these things, and memories and places
I know I am not all alone
Maybe you know that I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment