Monday, January 11, 2010

Hermit, Turtle & Whale.

I just got off a nice long hot shower, currently lying comfortably in my "Funky Moo-sic" jammie with the TV turned on to the news.
I'm not paying attention to the TV really.
I turned it on hoping to gain some insight on what's new in the world subliminally.
Life's good. I'm in my comfy space.

I like this space.
It's my shell.
& I'm the hermit crab.
Hermits are cool.
They may be misanthropic....but they are spiritually in tuned, right?

Okay, maybe a turtle.
Turtles have shells too.
And in Nemo, they have a cool Australian accent and ride the Eastern Australian Current (EAC) like a roller coaster. Very adventurous...and fun

I can be adventurous.
And I know I can be fun

Speaking of animals, I remember an interview for an award last year. I was asked what animal I would be if I was one. I picked a whale, right off the top of my head. Because I said whales have the biggest heart. (Totally sold myself to the panel, because they laughed and I won the award...hehe).

In the end, I guess no one animal would define me.
I have many sides. I have many shades. I am my own colour. & I am my own animal (it sounds funny?).

No comments:

Post a Comment