"Remember the days when we would drive,
Into the night we watched the skies
Of summer, so full of colour, and,
Remember the days when waves would roll,
Up on the beach, to touch our toes,
On soft sand, my hand in yours, and your
Heart in mine"
My first ever concert experience. :)Into the night we watched the skies
Of summer, so full of colour, and,
Remember the days when waves would roll,
Up on the beach, to touch our toes,
On soft sand, my hand in yours, and your
Heart in mine"
Many times, I thought of you when I heard Faber Drive sing.
I felt I could relate to every word, within the lyrics.
I wish you were there with me.
Best part was when Faber Drive did a cover of Owl City's Fireflies.
Which happen to be mine and Christine's theme song.
No comments:
Post a Comment