A week ago, I had my bags packed. I was in my room. And I was heavy hearted to leave Ottawa.
Never before have I felt like this.
I wanted to stay. Lock myself up in my room.
Miss my bus to Toronto on purpose. Rip my tickets to pieces.
But I didn't.
I know I couldn't.
Because half of my life is here.
Now I'm sitting on my sofa bed, across my sister asleep on my bed. (I have 2 beds in my room).
My boyfriend is on webcam, eating chicken..hehe. And I hear my parents laughing downstairs.
I feel silly for not wanting to be here. For thinking it was the end of the world.
A crisis.
I overreacted. Maybe. It felt like oblivion.
I hate being all sensitive and emotional. That side of me has emerged quite frequently.
I hope it goes away someday.
Well. I made it. Now I'm headed back to Ottawa, and the familiar feeling of drudgery is back.
I love this feeling....
No comments:
Post a Comment