I am not ready for prom.
......I am even not ready for school tomorrow.
I'm sitting in bed.
My head and nostrils all stuffed and feeling sorry for myself.
I am terribly bored.
Really, I should be doing my work or nerd up.
But I'm lazy
My routine for this weekend has been: eat, sleep, facebook. =]
God bless the guy who invented facebook. Snooping around peoples' lives and stalking them on the internet has never made me feel so much more productive. Well, I don't stalk. It's not exactly stalking....just, getting updated on what's new...in the world.
For example, my mom's cousin (my uncle?) just got engaged. I was looking through the photos and he looked amazing. His fiancee is gorgeous too. Looking through the photos made me miss everyone in SG. It has been 3 years since I last saw everyone....
Okay, so I will do something productive today. Maybe I'll start registering my courses for Carleton and OSAP.
God bless the guy who invented facebook. Snooping around peoples' lives and stalking them on the internet has never made me feel so much more productive. Well, I don't stalk. It's not exactly stalking....just, getting updated on what's new...in the world.
For example, my mom's cousin (my uncle?) just got engaged. I was looking through the photos and he looked amazing. His fiancee is gorgeous too. Looking through the photos made me miss everyone in SG. It has been 3 years since I last saw everyone....
Okay, so I will do something productive today. Maybe I'll start registering my courses for Carleton and OSAP.
Come what may.
No comments:
Post a Comment