Friday, August 12, 2011

Toddler & Yellow Flower

Two stops after mine, a father and a little girl will every day board the same bus as I. With a haversack on one shoulder, and the toddler in his arms, they will always sit at the front, while I routinely would observe from afar. The bonding session between the two has been the most precious sight, leaving me (and everybody else on the bus) smiling. This goes without saying no matter how sleepy or caffeine-deprived I may get in the morning.

This morning, between chewing on her cookie and twirling a little yellow flower, the little girl kissed he father on the nose giggling hysterically. She then handed the flower to the lady in front of her, who was pleasantly surprised and blew kisses to on her way out of the bus. Maybe it was my ridiculous maternal hormones stirring, but I nearly exploded from such a heart warming sight! What innocence and sweetness! Which then makes me question, how and where on earth did we acquire our bad traits from?

....this and aside from being surrounded by pregnant ladies everywhere I went today. One can only wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment