Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is my morning routine...

A coffee mug in my hand, and a bag stuffed with my whole life;
Well, not literally my life. Just textbooks which costs half my life, really.
How can I forget my precious new Tomato? He's a mini laptop, I've gotten acquainted to. Ours is a platonic relationship because my heart belongs two 2 others...

1. Cherry (my mini laptop that got refunded because of a dysfunctional screen)
2. My boyfriend (who may not be tiny red and filled with infinite knowledge, but he's adorable and sweet!)

So anyhow, this is the life of uni. I walk out of my house each day, lugging my stuff.
Sipping my cup of coffee. Walking across the busy Bronson Ave, passing by the beautiful canal.
Simply savoring the fall season and remnants of warm fresh air while I still can...

No comments:

Post a Comment