I have random coins, waterbottles and empty containers on my desks...
My bed is unmade.
I'm so unmotivated to clean this room.
Welcome to Independence + Uni World.
Truth is, I kinda miss having mom yell at me to keep my room clean.
But it's alright, I'm coming home tonight!
=) So I guess I should leave for campus now and head to my morning routine.
My bags are packed, all that's left is coffee.
But it's alright, I'm coming home tonight!
=) So I guess I should leave for campus now and head to my morning routine.
My bags are packed, all that's left is coffee.
Mmmmm COFFEE.
I am so mellow without you.
Maybe I'll blog again on the bus home tonight?
Meanwhile, I'm gonna go head to my first class, PHILOSOPHY.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna go head to my first class, PHILOSOPHY.
We're on to Machiavelli's Political Philosophy.
I hated him 3 months ago.
I thought he's a sadist, power-loving, FREAK
But recently, I find myself understanding him.
He just had it hard in his time, that's all.
I'm gonna say adieu to my messy Ottawa room now...
I hated him 3 months ago.
I thought he's a sadist, power-loving, FREAK
But recently, I find myself understanding him.
He just had it hard in his time, that's all.
I'm gonna say adieu to my messy Ottawa room now...
Later beans <3
No comments:
Post a Comment