Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A new productivity

Listening to Anna Maria Tremonti's program "The Current" on CBC radio. Every morning in my cubicle while working. While sipping a cup of coffee.

I think it's super cool that I am currently applying everything I learned last semester at work....especially stuff on legislation changes. I recently found my productivity increases twice when my mind is enlightened (by multi-tasking). Plus I am learning something new everyday from Anna Maria's program.

What I learned today:
  1. Exxon Mobil runs itself as a country or terra firma. Its corporate gross is equivalent to Norway's.
  2. Warren Buffet doesn't think the Facebook stock market will last. Analysts believe this is a mere trend. Facebook essentially has become comodified. "Everyone wants to own a piece of it". And Mark Zuckerberg has 50% ownership of the company.
  3. Melissa Chang, a radical and outspoken Al Jazeera correspondent, is expelled from China. 

No comments:

Post a Comment