Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer 2011 Reading Bucket List

  • The Natashas by Victor Malarek
  • Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi
  • Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
  • No God but God by Reza Haslan
  • Black Out and All Clear by Connie Willis
  • Awaken the Giant by Anthony Robbin
  • Little Bee by Chris Cleave
  • Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
Recommended selections from:
  • Sophie Kinsella
  • Sandra Brown
  • Orhan Pamuk
  • Mario Puzo
Personal Picks and Preferences by:
  • Charles Bukowski
  • Virginia Woolf
  • The Humbling by Philip Roth
  • The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
  • Johann Wolfgang Goethe
  • iBrothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevky
  • For One More Day by Mitch Albom

2 comments:

  1. You've Dosty on ur list! Brothers Karamazov changed me. I kid not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, someone recommended him. I have Notes From Underground taken out from the library. Haven't read it yet. But I will check out a copy of Brothers Karamazov soontimes and add it to my list! Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete