I have been crushing on you since I was six. Your golden mushroom-capped 90s hairstyle, ivory skin, and a heck of a bridge for a nose was the very definition of beautiful for the six year old, that was me. Yesterday, I woke up at 6am just to watch you exchange vows with Kate Middleton. Among the cynicism I have grown to feel for the monarch, and my continuous question of curiosity with regards to what 'monarchal duties' actually are, I was glued to the screen. My heart leaped, and I was probably as nervous (if not more) for you. Your wedding must have cost a fortune of tax payer's money. Regardless, the procession reminded me very much of Princess Diana. You share her bashfulness, and what sort of was a turned on was the very fact that you share her passion for the love of humanity as reflected by your acts of charity. But then your soldier-regiment-watever costume reflective of your rank and military positioning made me cynical again. And when I witnessed you looking at Kate's dress and mouthing 'beautiful', I was secretly heartbroken but at the same time I found that terribly cute I nearly exploded.
I honestly hope you continue your charitable acts, if that is what royal duties entail. I hope you find happiness in your marriage. I am proud that you've picked Kate, rather than a member of an aristocrat as it proves the genuinity of your love.She is beautiful, poise and regal as ever yesterday. Despite your sign of baldness, I still think you're a really pretty man. I think every young women wished to be Kate Middleton yesterday...and the depiction of a fairy tale wedding both fascinated and angered me (you know, the whole upholding the status quo, class and false hope thing...). Overall, I am a rarely confused person, and I know you won't be reading this, so I was just ranting.
But yeah...
With affection,
-HRH The Princess Confusion of Dorkland
No comments:
Post a Comment