Everybody will stumble, fall and break.
Everybody will cry themselves to sleep.
Everybody will cry themselves to sleep.
It is what that makes us human.
We learn from our mistakes.
You cannot understand happiness without being hurt.
You hurt the ones you love most, to learn how to love.
You hurt the ones you love most, to learn how to love.
No, I am not justifying my actions.
I am not saying what I did was right.
What I am merely saying is that I have no excuse for my conduct. And I ought to have been more patient. Ought to have been more sensitive. My ego and sharp-tongue. My heart is blackened from anger, and spite. All in the name of ungratefulness. It is my weakness, I am filled with flaws.
There is nobody I am disappointed with, but myself.
I am just a big twine of insecurity. & I made you bitter towards me, and just opened another door into this mess.
I am just a big twine of insecurity. & I made you bitter towards me, and just opened another door into this mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment