I am having one of those days where I feel extra-self-conscious about myself. Where everywhere I go, I am being watched. My every move is being monitored. And everything I say is being recorded.
While complaining about my lecturer using impressive words in class, and doing little to help me comprehend the legal concepts to my study buddy, a girl sitting beside me questioned, "Studying for midterms?". I became intimidated by the fact that my conversation was being eavesdropped. Paranoid of everyone else's existence, I questioned away mentally at the concept of privacy.
On the bus home, I caught three people intensively looking at me. Perhaps it was a brief glance, that made me think I was being scrutinized. Nonetheless, I felt claustrophobic.
It must be the midterms getting into my head.
I have another essay to write, and two exams next week.
& right now, I'm loafting.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment