There is a pile of research material up on my table.
But it is beautiful blue skies outside.
And I started the day cleaning my room and shifting around my furniture.
One thing led to another and now I am blogging.
Varun just called, trying to get me out and watch the fireworks for Victoria Day tonight.
And ohmigosh, I have done one annotated bibliography, out of my list of 10 things to do.
I am so screwed.
So unmotivated to do my homework.
Oh, f-my life.
On a happier note, yesterday was awesome. =)
Another picnic outdoors, & the weather was windy cold.
I did not sail on the lake yesterday, but the others did.
I wasn't in the mood because the weather was windy and cold.
On a happier note, yesterday was awesome. =)
Another picnic outdoors, & the weather was windy cold.
I did not sail on the lake yesterday, but the others did.
I wasn't in the mood because the weather was windy and cold.
Serious.
I wasn't afraid of drowning or the wind blowing the boat off to capsize.
Not at that time, I was not.
Honest.
Honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment