Sunday, November 24, 2013

There was a couple diagonally across from me on the Otrain, and I fought hard to not look at them from the reflection of the window. Yellow by Coldplay playing in the grocery store, and all that I feel inside of me is the familiarity. This feels too similar to a high school break up. My friend tells me I'm the character that Augustana sings about in Boston. I introduced to her the song back in first year.

Starting over.
"I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset"...

Between every sunset I have ever enjoyed, my favorite one was when it all began years ago. The sun set that marked the beginning. By the docks at Port Credit.

Move to find clarity.
How can I forget?
There is no eraser to life & I wouldn't wish one if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment