By time, I will find
Walking in circles under the drifting sun
Searching for sounds, searching for a sign
Passing by places, while faces pass me by
I sit, where I always sat
While the trees dance, my eyes stare
At the stillness and flawless, crease-less canal
How unlike my mind-
I thought,
But I couldn't be too sure,
Now in honesty
I couldn't really tell
I envy the perfection of what surrounds
For even the sun knew certainty
Of its lastingness and life
& of its purpose to drown
But I, the fragile
With the careless mind
Thought often I knew,
That I'd always had it all
Only to find myself tangled up
In inevitable fate-
I fall.
The evening seagulls soars
But my will is left aground
As excuses remained in my chest, unsound
Yet, my feet somehow finds itself
I turned,
Back against the trees, sun, canal, seagull and dark clouds
To make my way back
& find home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment