I haven't been writing in a while.
But, I did finish my valedictorian speech.
Which does require much tweaking and editing...
I shall figure all that later.
Frustrated, I am. A little maybe.
Or I'm just jealous.
I suppose by writing I meant poetry.Frustrated, I am. A little maybe.
Or I'm just jealous.
Because I caught my sister writing a poem sometime ago.
So the wind of inspiration shifted her way.
I'm kinda getting worried.
Because....
OH, I DON'T KNOW.
Empty
Is my mind.
For the thoughts I had
Once drained.
I'm trying hard to find
Words scrambled up,
In lame.
So lame. I mean, how deep was that?
Deep enough to sink my brain into a bowl of mushroom soup...
I have no clue what I am saying.
It's past 2am and I can't sleep.
Deep enough to sink my brain into a bowl of mushroom soup...
I have no clue what I am saying.
It's past 2am and I can't sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment